Thursday 22 August 2013

Crochet toddler girl's poncho for winter/spring

Hello there, i've just finished the ladies divine hat so am now looking for my next crochet project when
I found this easy poncho pattern from this other blog http://www.lemondedesucrette.com/2010/10/13/about-ponchos-and-pattern-d/
and also on the website ravelry.com

Its now been few days since I started and I am almost near completion.  Just doing the borders now.  I've also used the border pattern I found on the same blog http://www.lemondedesucrette.com/2010/12/07/granny-monster-borders-pattern/

For this poncho I have actually used four different coloured yarns, just the two yarns are very pastel peach and cream, so they don't actually show up on the pictures when taken with my iPhone.

crochet ponch
Crochet granny square poncho

crochet poncho


crochet poncho


crochet poncho


I am still working on the border ... and should finish tonight.  Hopefully my little girl will wear it when its done.

Yarns used:  Moda Vera Marvel Plain 8 ply acrylic.   Used only 0.5 or smaller skein of each coloured yarn.
4mm size crochet hook.

All done now, the border added.


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Stash-busting Challenge, Fiona!!!
    I love your poncho, by the way :-) and your other projects as well. Those would be great projects for your stash
    Hosp to see your projects soon, and don´t forget to link them @ Linda's Link Party!
    Ana BC

    ReplyDelete