Wednesday 28 August 2013

Stash - buster challenge crochet project #4 - lacy flower motifs in off white

Hello people, hope you are all keeping well.  It is now almost spring time in Perth, though it can still be a bit chilly at nights.  Today's a good day to be out, cool and sunny.  We just came back from a pram walk and my little girl is fast asleep, so it's time for a bit of update on my new project, which is still work in progress.

I followed a pattern from this book called The Crochet Bible by Sue Whiting.  Trying out her lacy flower motif pattern.  Wondering what to do once the motifs are all joined?  Thinking of making a scarf or a light spring poncho (rectangular style?)

For this crochet, I used 4mm size crochet hook and 8ply acrylic yarn by Moda Vera Marvel.

Join as you go lacy flower motifs



update so far... after been away from my blog for few days...

crochet poncho

crochet poncho

No comments:

Post a Comment