Thursday 7 November 2013

Sewing project: toddler night dress

toddler night gown
Toddler night dress
Hello there, I am back on my blog after disappearing in blogging land.  I've been getting myself into some beginner's sewing projects.  Just starting experimenting with sewing skirts, panama pants and also any easy sewing patterns that I think I can tackle.

Thought I share about my recent attempt on making a toddler night dress, using this pattern I found in this book written by Emma Hardy, Making Children's Clothes.  This book has 25 step-by-step sewing projects for 0-5 years, including full-size paper patterns.  The pattern I used is for 2T -3T (2-3 years old toddler).

Materials I used

Pattern pieces 3 and 17 from the book
124 x 100 cm of cherry print cotton fabric
Approximately 16 inch of 6mm (1/4") width elastic
30" length of 12mm width pink ribbon suitable for garments
Seam allowances of 1/2" included in pattern pieces


`

No comments:

Post a Comment